Graduate Process Engineer
The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Director and will be involved with many Engineering issues within the Company including: Process and Machine Development, Equipment Upgrades & Improvements, New Process Introductions.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in an Engineering discipline (Mechanical / Electronic / Automation / Process)
- Knowledge of Medical Device manufacturing environment including GMP would be an advantage.
- Good Analytical Skill and Problem Solving.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of any manufacturing environment an advantage.