We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference through the delivery of results.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will support the Production Department in order to implement/develop new processes and/or product lines and optimize current processes. Continuously improve both efficiency and effectiveness of process equipment, manufacturing processes and supporting systems to help meet the future needs of the business.
- Lead/support all commissioning, qualification and validation activities associated with the build/upgrade of new/existing Production facilities and the install/upgrade of new/existing processing equipment, in line with relevant EH&S, Quality and Engineering standards.
- Identify opportunities for improving current manufacturing processes and/or equipment.
- Lead/support these new/on-going process improvement activities where relevant.
- Where quality/safety issues arise lead/participate in investigations into root causes and report to line management/key stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Project Manage/support implementation of approved projects and associated business plans across the Production Department.
- Provide Technical Support to Production and wider Manufacturing Operations groups. Provide resolution and support to manufacturing or process issues, process optimisations and process improvements.
- Support the delivery of company/site objectives to the required Quality, Regulatory and EHS standards.
- Interface with R&D, in order to ensure effective and efficient Technical Transfer of new process/products into internal Production facilities and external Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs).
- Communicate widely with internal and external stakeholders/business partners where required.
- A background in Process Engineering is essential.
- Recent and extensive experience of working in the Process or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Working in a cGMP or regulated industry would be preferable.
- Project Management experience is desirable.
- Good oral, written and presentation skills essential.