Chemical Project Engineer - Manufacturing
CHEMICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
To £55K + BENEFITS
12 MONTH FTC
We currently have a superb opportunity for a Chemical Engineer with experience managing manufacturing process improvement and CAPEX projects to join a global chemical company in Cheshire.
The Chemical Engineer will support the site Engineering team and with executing a range of improvement projects in a COMAH manufacturing environment.
- Manage multiple capex projects from inception through detailed design, procurement, installation and commissioning
- Manage projects to a high level of competency ensuring the safe execution on time and within their budget
- Analyse current production and process techniques and implement operational improvements
- Provide technical support to production and maintenance personnel
- Minimum degree level qualification in Chemical Engineering (preferably chartered or working towards)
- Experience and knowledge of Top Tier COMAH and DSEAR regulations - minimum 5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment - (small scale batch process)
- Experience of process and equipment design
- Experience of relief/venting calculations, pump & pipe work sizing, mass & heat balances.
- Strong grasp of process safety
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chemical Engineer or Chemical Project Engineer to join a profitable division of a global organisation in a role that is pivotal to future company success.To be considered, select 'Apply' now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.