By making someone else’s life better, you’ll make a real difference in your own.
Lilly unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
For more than 138 years Lilly has been committed to bringing life-changing medicines to those who need them, advancing the understanding and management of disease, and supporting communities where we live and work.
We’re proud of our heritage, and at our manufacturing site in Kinsale, we value integrity, excellence, and respect for people.
We are seeking Process Engineers to support the Small Molecule Manufacturing Business at Kinsale, which is expanding in light of significant recent capital investments.
Process Engineering is core to delivering our product pipeline across Batch API Production and Development, Continuous Processing and External Manufacturing Support.
- Core member of the cross functional manufacturing Process Team, providing Engineering support to Production Operations in a dynamic work environment.
- Development and Implementation of Unit Operation and Equipment Control Strategy required to sustain and optimize Small Molecule Processes.
- Lead the tech transfer, scale-up and development of new processes and unit operations across Batch and Continuous Processing platforms, in partnership with the Lilly Drug Development Team.
- Integrate mechanistic modeling, process simulation and analysis into current and future processes to enhance process understanding and control.
Degree qualified – Chemical or relevant Engineering discipline with ideally a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in Small Molecule Manufacturing/Development Unit Operations.
- Deep technical interest and understanding in the field of Chemical Engineering.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a Process Team consisting of a diverse group of management, production, science and engineering professionals.
- Creativity to identify improvement opportunities and the tenacity/initiative to see them implemented. Guidance/mentoring of others through processes.
- Flexibility to meet business needs.