International Sales Director – Export Markets.
Venator is a leading chemical company focused on the development and manufacture of titanium dioxide pigments and performance additives that improve the quality of life for consumers everywhere. Their products are used as intelligent ingredients in a broad array of sectors, including coatings, plastics, cosmetics, paper, pharmaceuticals, fibers, films, and inks.
With its head office and senior leadership team based in Wynyard in the North East of England, Venator employs over 4,500 associates, has a global network of 27 sites, and annual revenue of over $2 billion. For more information on the group see www.venatorcorp.com.
Venator is now looking to appoint a senior commercial leader for its White Pigments business unit, to develop its sales team and strategy across its Export Markets in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
- The role will be responsible for achieving the target sales revenue (over $200m) and margin for the region, through the effective leadership of an international sales management team.
- Responsible for sales in the Coatings, Plastics and Paper applications sectors, you will develop and execute sales plans for all customers in the region including Global and Regional Key Accounts. Optimise the total sales revenue and variable contribution margin for the region.
- Reporting to the Senior VP, White Pigments, you will be a key member of a small leadership group. As such this is a key strategic commercial role for the company, where you will enable the business to evolve into a differentiated, added value product-led organisation.
- You will have a Degree in Chemistry, or a related science qualification, ideally with an MBA, and a proven international sales leadership career within the speciality chemicals sector. A strategic commercial leader with experience of running a significant business within an international blue-chip manufacturer.
- An exceptional people manager, you will understand how to develop a sales team within an environment that is evolving from a commodity to a differentiated technology business. Skilled in change management, you will have hands-on experience of developing large accounts and high level customer relationship management.
- Ambitious and influential, you will be looking for an environment that is able to provide a challenging and rewarding role, with the opportunity to progress based on performance.