2 days left
- Full Time
Graeme Pallas is recruiting for a Chemical Engineer to join an engineering design team at their site located in Cumbria on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to assist the Engineering Manager and manufacturing teams to design industrial scale equipment and provide technical support as part of a project team.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Carry out project assessments and sizing calculations
- Execute projects
- Commission products on customer sites across the UK and worldwide
- Carry out process surveys
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in an Chemical Engineering discipline
- Self-starter who is passionate about embarking on a career in engineering
- Logical, analytical and capable of physical activity as part of your day to day role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an independent engineering design team at their facilities located in Cumbria. The company are open as to what level they will recruit at and the position would be a great opportunity for either a graduate looking to start out in their career or an experienced Chemical Engineering looking to further their career.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-disciplined engineering team
- Good training and development
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH39266 in all correspondence.