Process Engineer (GMP)
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a global leader in the Medical device industry at their site based in Liverpool on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known company within their state of the art facility in a Process Engineer position offering a salary of £32,000pa to £35,000pa depending on experience.
The overall purpose of the role is to prioritise, organise and design out capital investment projects, process improvements and providing 'hands on' support when required.
As a Process Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Complying with EHS/GMP/GDP/company and corporate policies and external regulatory requirements.
- Being capable of effectively identifying and proactively resolving complex technical issues by direct intervention and correction promptly, but must be thorough, accurate and persevering rather than expedient.
- Ability to deliver the introduction of new plant and equipment from concept through installation, commissioning, validation and handover
- Being able to understand mechanical systems, PLC controls / programming, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and Data bus systems.
- Understanding CP, CPK, SPC & Six sigma processes and to use this data when analyzing projects.
- Identifying projects based on OEE performance and also to monitor the process improvement through OEE.
- Must be capable of good confident and reasonably articulate communicator in written and spoken word.
- Must be professional, helpful and courteous in the performance of duties and maintain good working relationships with colleagues.
- Possess leadership qualities, initiative, drive, motivation and a capacity and willingness to learn about new systems and technologies.
- Driving through process improvements through continuous improvements across the Teams / different shifts.
- Possess the drive and tenacity to deliver projects on time, in full whilst managing strict budgets
As a Process Engineer you are expected to have the following Qualifications/Skills and Experience:
- Engineering related degree
- Understanding of complex batch processes
- Understanding of P&IDs
- CAD proficient (preferred)
- Exceptional excel skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457 718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG39560 in all correspondence.