4 days left
- Full Time
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a animal health company at their site in Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established innovative manufacturer on a 12 month contract basis. The rate on offer for this role is between £35phr and £40phr depending on experience.
The primary function of the Process Engineer will be to improve the process and support process operations through optimisation & continuous improvement.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Knowing and understanding the fundamental theory of each unit operation within the process.
- Generate and maintain the Engineering Design Document for each process within the area of responsibility
- Incorporate this knowledge into plant Standard Operating Procedures, and support knowledge transfer by coaching and training of Operations personnel
- Generate and maintain mass and energy balances
- Understand the key process basis of safety and environmental safeguards for the process.
- Investigate Safety and Environmental Incidents, document using TrackWise/CAPA
- Review and document the robust operation and qualified status of process equipment and utilities in the Product Quality Review.
- Organise and run plant trials,develop and implement improvements
As a Process Engineer, you are expected to have the following Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Chemical engineering qualification or equivalent
- Understanding of industry expectations for (bio)pharmaceutical manufacturing, including a knowledge of key legislations (cGMPs) and relevant corporate standards
- Experience of owning capital projects
- Experience of supporting and commissioning new equipment, including system acceptance.- Knowledge of investigating Process Incidents and Root Cause Investigation techniques
For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457730 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG39495 in all correspondence.