Opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a growing and expanding organisation who have exciting expansion plans in place. They have experienced recent growths in turnover and are now looking to bring in a Manufacturing Engineer who has a good track record of delivering process improvements utilising Lean and Continuous Improvement tools. The role would see the successful candidate reporting directly to the Operations Director onsite while working for a well-established and secure organisation.
As the Process Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and implementing improvements in the manufacturing process
- The Manufacturing Engineer will work to continually improve manufacturing efficiency
- Carrying out time and motion studies to produce data for analysis
- Analysing data to establish areas for improvement
- Maintaining a record of all documentation ensuring a full history of process and product evolution is documented
- Working with suppliers when necessary to bring in new tooling / jigs to improve processes
To be a successful Process Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is essential (preferably a metal based batch manufacturing setup)
- The Manufacturing Engineer must hold a relevant engineering based qualification (ideally a minimum of a HND)
- A proven track record of demonstrable process improvement
- A knowledge of a variety of Lean / Continuous Improvement tools such as 5S, Kaizen, DMAIC, TPM, etc.)
In return, Process Engineer will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role please click on the apply button.
By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database. NOTE we will NOT present your details to any client without speaking to you and seeking verbal consent first.
Job Skills: Process Engineer, Process Technician, Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing Technician, Indutrial Engineer, Continuous Improvement Engineer, C.I Engineer, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Kaizen, DMAIC, TPM, 5S, Swansea, Neath, Port Talbot, Llanelli,