CK Group are recruiting for a Process Chemist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Montrose on an inital 12 month contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support production and process improvement activities.
- Support primary manufacturing processes and corrective and preventative actions.
- Support EHS fuctions, quality functions, custodian of chemistry process and provide a point of focus for all fucntions relating to that product.
- Help engineering projects ensuring edequate design and commissioning of new plant and processes.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Experience working in GMP environment
- Experience in plant operations, process commissioning, validation and statistical applications.
- Understanding processes thoroughly by applying fundamental scientific and continuous improvement principles.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in chemistryand/or a demonstrated track record in the pharmaceutical industry in a scientific role
- Strong understanding of chemistry with technical knowledge depth/breadth in process chemistry and process development
- Analytical ability to diagnose situations and develop solutions.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kate Edwards on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH39157 in all correspondence.