Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company based near Dublin, Ireland. This company manufacture a wide range of pharmaceutical products for the human health market and this is a fantastic opportunity to join them on a 12 month contract.
This contract is offering an hourly pay rate of up to €45phr (Ltd company contractor) depending on experience.
As a Process Engineer, the main purpose of your role will be new Projects in Drug Product Formulation.Further responsibilities of this Process Engineer will be:
- Participation in safety reviews, HAZOPS and job hazard analyses
- Troubleshoot process failures
- Problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
- Continuous improvement programs for process monitoring, cycle time, equipment reliability and availability.
- Author standard operating procedures, training documents for execution by Manufacturing
- Develop and manage change control requests per established site SOPs and processes
- Design, walkdown and approve P&ID's
- Interact closely with Automation, Operations, Validation, Maintenance and Capital Projects
- Support Automation in recipe parameter selection and interlock design
- Review and approve Automation recipes and Electronic Batch Records
- Support EBR designer and identify manufacturing and process requirements from EBR
- Interact with equipment vendors and suppliers
- Interact with Maintenance Technicians, Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
As a Process Engineer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Science / Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
- Previous experience with Distributed / Process Control Systems
- Previous experience with Electronic Batch Records
- Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
- Experience in aseptic fill / finish manufacturing and associated control systems
- Experience in LEAN, 6 sigma, scientific problem solving
For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer position please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG38999 in all correspondence.