Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Process Engineer to work within a research environment for a highly established research-based pharmaceutical company. The Process Engineer will be working at the site in Haverhill on a 12 month contract basis. This client is offering a competitive hourly rate of £45phr - £50phr, an opportunity be involved in pioneering projects as well as access to state of the art facilities.
As a Process Engineer, the main purpose of your role will be to be responsible for aspects of process design as well as the management and execution of engineering capital projects.
Further responsibilities of this Process Engineer will be to:
- Provide process engineering design expertise to projects and development work
- Mass balance generation
- Identification and assessment of critical process parameters
- Equipment and in-line item sizing
- Generation of process and instrumentation diagrams
- Development of process control philosophies
- Participating in process safety studies (e.g. HAZOP, SIL) as a subject matter expert
- Process optimisation studies
- Provide project management services for the site capital plan
- Develop engineering solutions to user requirements
- Assist in the development of cost estimates for capital projects
- Perform equipment and process verification activities
As a Process Engineer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A background and experience in chemical process engineering is essential.
- Industry experience in drug substance and drug product manufacturing of licensed pharmaceuticals is desirable
- Track record of leading small teams and to deliver results to agreed timelines.
- Has a reasonable level of independence within assigned objectives and can take decisions within project scope.
- Degree or equivalent in Chemical and/or Process Engineering
- Associate membership of IChemE
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG39058 in all correspondence.