Are you a process Engineer looking for your next long term role? If so, we are seeking a Process Engineer to work for a manufacturing company, based in Hampshire.
Process Engineer Requirements:
- Strong background in Electronics
- Previous experience of engineering production processes, controls and procedures
- The Process Engineer should have experience of working in CEM (Contract Electronics Manufacturing)
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience of how to handle high value electronic components and sub-assemblies
- Strong communication skills required
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Surface Mount Machine & AOI programming, optimising feeders
- Run SMT machines as required
- General production support, including equipment repair
- Maintenance of all manufacturing equipment , including surface mount machines, re-flow ovens, cleaning systems, flow-solder machines, solder extraction units and conformal coating equipment
Do your skills meet the requirements Process Engineer position? If they do, please click on Apply now to get in touch!