About Our Client
Global FMCG Manufacturer
To provide Engineering support in the development and optimisation of manufacturing solutions for the MTO business unit to include but not be limited to:
- Process Planning / Methods Engineering
- Creation of Detailed Manufacturing Routes
- Computer Aided Manufacture (CAM / CNC)
- Continuous improvement
- Statistical Process Control
To ensure that the engineering process meets all corporate and regulatory requirements for Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
To ensure all manufacturing solutions and manufacturing related documentation is accurate, meet all corporate and regulatory requirements: to include required project documentation including risk assessments / process FMEA's etc.
Adherence to departmental policies and procedures in line with the companies quality systems and standards.
Representing Engineering, within project core teams throughout the organisation.
To carry out such further tasks that may be delegated by immediate management.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications & Experience
- Engineering degree or significant relevant experience
- knowledge of the processes and equipment used in implant and instrument manufacturing
- Good understanding of the design process and tools used
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM
- Experience in FEA, DFMA, FMEA, 6 sigma and Lean
- Experience of project management and problem solving
- Knowledge of quality systems, regulatory requirements and related standards, with demonstrated understanding of the practical application of these requirements
- Passionate, enthusiastic and committed, with a can do attitude
- Self directed/managed and motivated towards achieving goals
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to build effective relationships and networks locally/globally
- Make complex issues clear and transparent
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate and use conflict resolution skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
Client is paying an hourly rate between £25-35 p/h