About Our Client
A well established Automotive organisation with a global reach.
The main duties include but are not limited to;
- Troubleshooting process problems to achieve quality cost and delivery.
- Understand and complete plant capability and capacity improvements.
- Providing engineering assistance to troubleshoot production processing problems in the injection mould shop.
- Manage change through continuous improvement activities.
- Program Sepro and Kuka 6 axis robots.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have / be;
-Qualified to at least HNC level in an engineering discipline.
- In depth knowledge of injection moulding process.
- Experience working with injection mould machines of up to 2000t.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high volume manufacturing environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package.