Senior Process Engineer
The successful candidate will contribute to the growing UK market by providing technical expertise in water treatment process design. To be involved in the implementation and delivery of leading edge programmes and projects.
Support Project Managers and Team Leaders by providing technical expertise to ensure that projects are delivered to cost, schedule, technical and quality standards to meet client expectation.
- Assist in the technical leadership on projects in terms of developing and managing people and tasks, managing project budgets, scope and risk.
- Actively support, develop, train and provide guidance to staff within the process engineering group.
- Using appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
- Maintain communication and develop ongoing contacts with clients as required
- Organise tender documents, evaluate tenders and contracts.
- Complete all work in line with Core Values and in accordance with Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering or other relevant subject.
- A member of a relevant engineering institution i.e. IChemE.
- Experience within the water industry.
- Strong Business Development skills to include an understanding of market demand and the ingredients of a successful bid, being a successful networker and having commercial activity.
- Must be able to meet tight time constraints, and willingness to work extended hours as required.
- Excellent business acumen in terms of marketing, performing to budget and recognising business opportunities.
- Experience in the management of staff and staff development.
- Ability to translate client requirements to project staff.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral.
- A good client service focus.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task.
- Driving licence