Manufacturing Process Engineer
One of the world's most successful and innovative businesses are continuing to see growth throughout their manufacturing and development plant in the Hertfordshire area. Due to their continued success and expansion an excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Engineer has arisen on a permanent basis!
- Introduce new products through the scale up phase of the NPI process and liaison with the R&D, Operations and Commercial Personnel.
- Contribute and Lead project teams to ensure continuous product improvement.
- Champion day to day operation and process development within a fast paced chemical process environment.
- Improve process performance to ensure a known capability.
- Identify process risks and controls them through the use of value added quality tools.
- Develop robust QC tests & methodologies
- Establish data from a variety of sources to establish root causes for technical issues
The Successful Manufacturing Process Engineer:
- Degree qualification (or equivalent) in a scientific subject such as materials, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry.
- Demonstrable experience in a materials or product manufacturing environment.
- Ability in problem solving with a strong competence in root cause analysis using quality tools.
- Experience leading small team and projects.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity then please apply immediately via the job board.
Jenrick Engineering are a Technical Recruitment company representing a third party.