Senior Process Engineer
Preetha Sampath is recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer to join a company who specialise in providing innovative, sustainable process solutions for the air, water and wastewater sectors around the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide information throughout the various proposal, engineering and construction phases to the proposal and project teams with regard to all aspects of Process Engineering.
- Perform a thorough review of customer's enquiry and/or Request for Process Design information
- Perform process simulations and develop Process Flow Diagrams (PFD's), P&I Diagrams and Mass Balances
- Perform an analysis of the process design and compare it to previous ACWA or published designs to determine if the process design is competitive.
- Develop sizing information for Process Equipment (compressors, pumps, etc.)
- Develop innovative ideas and alternatives to be cost competitive with proposals
- Support the Proposals Director (when requested) in discussion of technical details with the Business Development team and/or client
- Periodically participate in HAZOP studies
- Prepare cost estimates and proposal specifications if required
- Mentor and manage junior process engineers if required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Waste water industry experience with considerable experience in process engineering.
- Effective communications skills both written and verbal for interface with Clients and co-workers.
- General knowledge and experience of risk assessment elements.
- Able to work in a team environment (Engineering, Purchasing, Estimating, etc.).
- Good computer literacy, with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook