Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company based near Dublin, Ireland. This company manufacture a wide range of pharmaceutical products for the human health market and this is a fantastic opportunity to join them on a 12 month contract.
This contract is offering an hourly pay rate of up to €45phr (Ltd company contractor) depending on experience.
As a Process Engineer, the main purpose of your role will be new Projects in Drug Product Formulation.Further responsibilities of this Process Engineer will be:
- Participation in safety reviews, HAZOPS and job hazard analyses
- Troubleshoot process failures
- Problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
- Continuous improvement programs for process monitoring, cycle time, equipment reliability and availability.
- Author standard operating procedures, training documents for execution by Manufacturing
- Develop and manage change control requests per established site SOPs and processes
- Design, walkdown and approve P&ID's
- Interact closely with Automation, Operations, Validation, Maintenance and Capital Projects
- Support Automation in recipe parameter selection and interlock design
- Review and approve Automation recipes and Electronic Batch Records
- Support EBR designer and identify manufacturing and process requirements from EBR
- Interact with equipment vendors and suppliers
- Interact with Maintenance Technicians, Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
As a Process Engineer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Science / Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
- Previous experience with Distributed / Process Control Systems
- Previous experience with Electronic Batch Records
- Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
- Experience in aseptic fill / finish manufacturing and associated control systems
- Experience in LEAN, 6 sigma, scientific problem solving