Process Engineer (Automotive), Engineering
Process Engineer (Automotive)
Mon – Fri (45 hours per week)
£25ph - £35ph
6 months +
Are you an experienced process Engineer looking for your next long-term, immediately available contract with a global leader within the automotive sector?
My client are a global leading tier 1 supplier of automotive components and due to a very heavy workload they are looking for a process Engineer to join their team on a long term contract basis.
The role will involve managing internal & customer expectations with product improvement projects, Supporting Plant Functions in problem resolution & improvement activities and providing a link between Plant, Programme and Customer Engineering Groups.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a process engineer to secure a long term contract position within a global company.
* Lead ECR process in plant for all change drivers
* Manage issues and report weekly status identifying progress
* Drive Cost Improvement initiatives and implementation
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in Automotive trim product (Engineering/Manufacturing
* Contractor to provide their own Laptop (Windows 7 Professional, MS Office)
* immediately available
This role is for an immediate start so please send an up-to-date CV ASAP to Zac Mace.
Key Words: PROCESS, Design, plastic, midlands, FEA, contract, components, Automotive, Senior Design Engineer, Design, Engineer, Tier One, Catia, Catia V5, CAD, 3D CAD, 2D, 2D Drawings, PML, Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement, Design and Development, Interior, Automotive Interior, Interior Systems