Process Engineer – Competitive Salary – Oldbury – Machining (CNC).
A progressive and leading machining manufacturing company based in Oldbury are looking for a Process Engineer to join their team. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Process Engineer to get their teeth into a dynamic position. You will ideally have a similar background, with a good understanding of machining processes, tooling and materials. Be able to program CNC machinery and process control procedures.
The role of the Process Engineer:
- Report to the Technical Manager, and liaise with
- Support the Production Machining Team – Must be able to Program CNC Machinery.
- Resolve production technical issues and support production.
- Gauging and measurement.
- Be actively involved in production improvement projects and help implement.
Requirements for the Process Engineer:
- Previously held a similar role.
- Understating of machining processes, tooling and materials.
- Able to program CNC machinery (on machine and/or remotely).
- An understanding of tube manufacturing and assembly would be beneficial.
Package for the Process Engineer:
- Competitive salary – to be discussed at interview.
- 5 hours per week – Full time.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy