Manufacturing Process Engineer - medical devices
Are you a Manufacturing Process Engineer with a background in Sterlisation?? Our Client requires a skilled individual to review sterlisation production processes and assist with the provision of the production process to ensure a consistent attainment of manufacturing KPIs.
Key responsibilities and duties will include;
* Continually review all manufacturing processes with the aim of improving productivity and yield.
* Liaise with all relevant departments on the transfer of new products into manufacturing and ensure that all the appropriate specifications and packaging materials are available.
* Review production planning schedule to ensure adequate hours are available and monitor schedule on an ongoing basis.
* History of goal achievement to tight timescales.
* Validate equipment and processes within manufacturing.
* Assist R&D in development of new processes equipment and products to ensure fit for purpose.
Essential skills and experience required;
* Minimum HND or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline.
* Relevant previous experience in a high quality manufacturing environment.
* Knowledge of process engineering and process maintenance.
* Ability to work on own initiative. Can take a problem, analyse it and put an action plan in place.
* Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work with minimum supervision
* Proven project management experience.
* Knowledge and ability to demonstrate use of Lean techniques and methodology. 5S, SMED, VSM etc.
* Excellent communicator across all media.
* Thorough knowledge of FMEA and DOE processes.
* Excellent team player
Apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 272 7772 for a confidential chat.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.