Principal / lead Midstream Consultant (LNG/NGL)
£65 TO £97k+ + attractive variable bens including bonus and possible stock purchase
Mid /Downstream Consulting (LNG/NGL)
Our client, a prestigious, independent, employee - owned, consultancy, has provided advisory services to the energy industry for over 25 years. Trusted to provide credible and impartial expertise addressing the technical, commercial, financial, legal, and regulatory issues that confront the industry worldwide, the business operates out of several global energy hubs in Asia, Europe and the Americas. The organisation works closely with banks, investors, technology and engineering services providers, legal teams, government agencies and regulators, NOC, IOC’s and so on.
As a result of significant growth in its midstream practice, our client is seeking a Senior Midstream Consultant to support the execution and delivery of consulting projects for an expanding and increasingly diverse clientele. Based in London, the Midstream Consultant will be expected to support our client’s midstream assignments around the world which could include those associated with monetisation, M+A, asset and technology valuation , due diligence , dispute and litigation expert witness assistance , regulatory compliance and infringement, investment /feasibility studies etc., etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to consulting engagements pertaining to natural gas, LNG, and NGL assets/markets.
- Developing insights and analyses for projects based on your operational and/or commercial experience with midstream assets such as pipelines, processing plants, terminals, logistics ,
- Support consulting activities by producing analysis and conducting research related to market analysis, site visits, due diligence, and client presentations.
- Maintaining proprietary databases and models,
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and reports to summarize findings for clients.
- Significant business development
- Assignment scoping , negotiations and contract agreement
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree (or equivalent), in engineering required; MBA is a plus.
- Significant skills and competencies probably based on a substantial experience acquired in the midstream LNG /NGL sector in a commercial, consulting or operational role
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with a team and client‐focused aptitude.
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Requires demonstrated ability with building Excel models, including financial analysis.
- Requires ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, often with overlapping deadlines.
- Requires keen attention to detail and highly effective organization and prioritization skills, Including the ability to produce deliverables in a fast‐paced, deadline‐driven environment.
- Requires demonstrable effective verbal and written communication skills.
Candidates must currently eligible to work in the UK . Some international travel within EMEA can be expected .
This is a senior and strategically significant appointment for a highly motivated, committed professional capable of winning, managing and executing projects/assignments at the highest level.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward Word version of their CV with a brief covering letter to:
Mark Stracey Recruitment
Mark Stracey Recruitment operates as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency
Apply for Principal / lead Midstream Consultant (LNG/NGL)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly