Process Improvement Technician
Graeme Pallas is recruiting for a Process Improvement Technician to join an innovative chemical manufacturing organisation at their facility located in Durham on an initial 1 year contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to assist in the implementing and improving manufacturing processes using a variety of LEAN tools, including 5S and Kaizen. -
Further responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating 5S activities for the site
- Ensure LEAN audits are performed on time for various departments.
- Coordinate and deliver training on continuous improvement activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or Engineering related subject.
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles. e.g. 5S, Kaizen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the position will involve working closely with others
This is an excellent opportunity to join a chemical manufacturing company who are looking to appoint a Junior Process Improvement Technician to join their facility in Durham. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress into a continuous improvement role.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Group on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG38044 in all correspondence.