Chemical Process Engineer
Elevation Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a leading chemicals manufacturer to recruit a Chemical Process Engineer for their site on the South Humber Bank.
The successful candidate will report to the Project Manager and execute process improvement projects from design to completion.
The Chemical Process Engineer’s duties will include:
• Ensure environmental & safety procedures are adhered to at all times
• Lead hazard reviews and hazard studies
• Work with production, engineering & technical teams to solve process problems
• Provide technical expertise re: pressure relief
• Carry out process calculations, develop plans for process plant, produce flow sheets etc.
• Manage site P&IDs and General Arrangements
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering
• Significant experience of working in a Chemical manufacturing environment
• Excellent process engineering and troubleshooting experience
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
• Comprehensive knowledge of Pressure Relief Systems
• Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.