About Our Client
Our client has a global presence, employing nearly 5,000 people worldwide. The business has a strong reputation of innovation and for working closely with customers, to develop the desired products.
The business is known for investing in its people, creating well-defined career paths and given everyone a chance to broaden their knowledge and skill-set.
As a member of the Process Development Team, you will be responsible for providing engineering knowledge, experience and specifications to the capital project process.
- Provide technical support to the Operations team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the process engineering function
- Deliver engineering assignments
- Equipment and product design
- Testing of materials
- Preparation of specifications
- Process studies/research investigations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an individual with a proven track record in a process engineering role, preferably from within a Top Tier COMAH environment.
- chemical engineering/chemistry degree
- experience in a continuous manufacturing process environment
- Chartered status or working towards this
- demonstrable understanding and use of legislative process safety systems
- proven knowledge and understanding of product design, calculations, specifications and commissioning procedures.
What's on Offer