Senior Process Engineer - Clean Water
We’re working in partnership with a global engineering, management and development consultancy that delivers projects across the globe in the Water, Infrastructure, Rail, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and Energy Industries.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced clean water process engineer to join our client’s core design team in Cambridge in a senior/principal-level role. This position can be offered on either a full-time or a part-time basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will provide a wide range of engineering consultancy services to our clients, and lead the delivery of a diverse range of municipal water projects. You will be a key member of the process engineering practice community; representing the company in technical meetings, mentoring junior team members, and providing technical and professional guidance to assist their development. Mott MacDonald offers excellent long-term career opportunities, particularly if you are flexible and committed to developing your career.
• Relevant degree, ideally in chemical engineering
• Chartered with an appropriate engineering/scientific institution (eg: IChemE, CIWEM)
• Detailed knowledge of municipal clean water treatment processes
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in delivering process solutions on complex water projects, from feasibility studies to detailed design
Extensive experience of process engineering working on clean water projects.