A new opportunity is now available for you to join the team of an International chemical company which provides numerous products and services to industries around the globe, from pigments to coatings to colourings.
As the Process Engineer, on a top-tier chemical manufacturing plant, you will provide process engineering knowledge, experience and specifications to the capital project process. You will provide technical support to the Operations teams (e.g. investigations, monitoring, commissioning, etc) and will contribute to continuous improvement work in the areas of process engineering.
- Experience in a continuous manufacturing process environment
- A chemical engineering or chemistry degree, from an iChemE accredited institution, with a number of years post education experience.
- Demonstrable understanding and use of legislative process safety systems and procedures
- Chartered engineer or working towards Chartership
- Proven knowledge and understanding of process design, calculations, specifications and commissioning procedures
Are you suitable for this role or would like to find out more? Please apply now through the link provided.
We look forward to your application.
Due to the high volumes of applicants we receive, regrettably we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful.
Apply for Process Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly