Excellent opportunity to join and progress with the world's leading recycling company. The business is experiencing a substantial period of growth, and require a Process Engineer / Process Improvement Engineer to lead projects and provide process improvements across UK operations.
The role is a brand-new position, based from the South Wales site, which employs over 120 people and offers a friendly culture with impressive staff retention rates.
The Process Engineer will be the technical lead on all site processes, monitoring and supporting management of supplier performance with regards to maintenance, service and installations. Minimising downtime and driving down costs through effective process management, and working with sites to ensure production and maintenance processes are effective, utilising lean manufacturing principles.
As the Process Engineer, your duties will include:
- Providing technical support on large scale projects, supporting decisions on equipment and specifications and monitoring performance of suppliers during installations.
- Providing support in specification, design and purchasing of new equipment, as well as the installation, validation of new equipment & processes.
- Working with sites and suppliers on appropriate process improvements to reduce damage as well as reviewing engineering specifications.
- Analysing and providing management information on various KPI's.
- Advising on all relevant technological or legislative changes that could affect the company, ensuring best practice.
To be a successful Process Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must be a Mechanical Engineer from a heavy industrial manufacturing or recycling background.
- Must have proven experience of process improvement, and be familiar with lean / CI techniques and principles.
- Project coordination skills and the tenacity to implement improvement solutions are essential.
In return, the Process Engineer will receive a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 + 25 days' holiday on top of the bank holidays + Pension (3% matched) + Share Scheme
If you wish to be considered for this role then please click on the apply button.
By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database. NOTE we will NOT present your details to any client without speaking to you and seeking verbal consent first.