Process Engineering Manager
Elevation Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a leading chemicals manufacturer to recruit a Process Engineering Manager for their site in North Humberside.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Engineering and lead a team of process engineers, focussed on improving the safety, reliability and efficiency of the chemical production process.
The Process Engineering Manager’s duties will include:
• Manage a team of Process Engineers, including performance reviews, disciplinaries etc
• Lead hazard reviews and hazard studies
• Contribute to producing risk assessments & method statements
• Manage multiple process improvement projects
• Conduct failure analysis reviews, present results and suggested improvements
• Provide Process Engineering support to Operations and Maintenance departments
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
• HND/Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering (ideally chartered)
• Significant experience of working in a Chemical / COMAH regulated environment
• Excellent process engineering and troubleshooting experience
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
• Possess well developed people management skills
• Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.