£30 to £47K + excellent bonus
Shipping /commodities advisory services
Our client is a prestigious and rapidly expanding shipping and commodities consulting practice based in central London. The business‘s offering includes bespoke and public market reports and intelligence ,asset /vessel valuations, due diligence and product /cargo demand supply and price forecasting across a whole range of commodities including BTX, olefins, fertilizers, O+G and LNG/LPG and other value chains .
The LNG analyst will take an active role in ensuring the success of client engagements, building our clients reputation throughout the industry, and enhancing the profitability of the consulting practice. A full member of the London team, the analyst will participate in client retainers and help consultants work effectively and efficiently. As his or her skill and confidence increase, the analyst will play an increasingly important part in our business.
The analyst's responsibilities include:
1) Achieving a thorough understanding and detailed knowledge of the LNG industry worldwide.
2) Developing, maintaining and applying data sets and quantitative tools to track, analyse, and communicate industry trends and client problems. The development, maintenance and application of LNG supply, demand and price forecast models will be a critical activity.
3) Participating creatively and analytically in the framing and resolution of client problems and the achievement of client objectives.
4) Researching and writing articles for publication and multiline reports.
5) Developing and refining presentations and reports, especially by producing graphics.
7) Developing and implementing an optimal system for data organization and management.
8) Executing and enhancing administrative functions to ensure smooth functioning of the London office and effective interface with clients in other locations.
9) Fill in for LNG consultants as necessary.
Candidates, who will probably be degree qualified chemical engineers, should have proven experience as analysts within the chemicals consulting sector where they will have acquired skills in the development and application of product supply, demand and price forecast models .Our client is not considering engineers with process design backgrounds at this stage
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward a Word version of their CV and a brief covering letter.
Mark Stracey Recruitment