We are looking for a Process Engineer to join our client on the outskirts of Exeter to validate, qualify, support and improve processes within their FMCG business. Our clients products are manufactured to internationally recognised standards for foods. The Process Engineer will need to work with internal stakeholders and have the ability to inform, guide and influence.
- Primary accountability for supporting the site manufacturing process and equipment.
- Conduct activities to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements
- Conduct activities to comply with the legal, company and regulatory requirements for the introduction of new asset in relation to validation and qualification
- Provide technical report as evidence for legal and regulatory compliance
- Supports related initiatives arising from company PQS. This will include PQRs, QERs, position statements and RCA investigation of related failures
Experience / knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience Project Delivery in high volume, high speed manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of financial metrics and ability to build manufacturing and COGs models
- Solid technical understanding of internal and external factory processes
- Provide support in scientific analysis and apply this to resolve process related challenges across manufacturing processes and NPD
- Chemical and Mechanical expertise is a distinct advantage