A rare opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join a market leader for an FMCG plastics manufacturer has recently become available in the West Midlands.
Key responsibilities for the successful Process Engineer will include:
- Developing a continuous improvement culture
- Implementing cost reduction and efficiency improvement
- Maintaining all equipment on injection moulding processes including tools and ancillary equipment
- Completing line output summaries during shift
- Training all machine operators to carry out required tasks
The successful Process Engineer will possess the following attributes:
- Effective relationship building and communication skills
- Experience in a high volume FMCG manufacturing environment
- The ability to complete all quality checks in line with the quality department specification
- Being able to maintain a safe working environment at all times
- A good mechanical knowledge
- A positive and challenging approach to the work environment
If this Process Engineer position is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills then please apply with an up to date CV along with your availability.
Premier are acting as an employment agency