4 days left
- Full Time
Manufacturing/Process Engineer (Semiconductors)
28,000 to 32,000 + Bonus + 5% Contributory Pension + 4 x Salary Life Assurance
39 hours a Week, Monday to Friday (half day Friday)
A Manufacturing Engineer is required for a semiconductor business with a global reach. The company are able to provide ongoing training in order to carry out all aspects of the role.
To apply the Manufacturing Engineer must have proven experience and Ideally the candidate will have a HND, apprenticeship or degree in Electronics/ Manufacturing or similar. Experience working with delicate mechanical, electronic or even semiconductors would be highly advantageous.
The role will involve working within a clean environment as part of a small team. You will report into the Operations Manager. You will be responsible for improving manufacturing processes with respect to quality, cost and delivery. The Manufacturing Engineer will also develop process documentation, inspect tooling and evaluate quality.
The company have recently gone through a period of successful expansion and now is a fantastic time to join the team. The company is able to offer fantastic career development and training for the successful candidate.
* Improving the manufacturing processes with respect to quality, cost and delivery.
* Process documentation, inspecting tooling and evaluating quality.
* Liaising with engineers throughout the company
* Working in a clean environment, within a small team.
The Manufacturing Engineer required:
* HND, apprenticeship or Degree in electronics, manufacturing or similar.
* Industry Experience in Manufacturing or electronics.
* Experience producing documents.
* IT literate.
* Strong, confident communicator.