Senior Process Engineer
Location: Newtown, Wales
Salary: Negotiable Dependant On Experience+ Bonus + Excellent Benefits + Relocation Support Industry: Electronics/PCB/SMT
Working in for one of the UK’s leading electronics providers in this fast paced manufacturing environment, along with your team you will utilise past experiences and skills to support all manufacturing processes across the plant. This will include continuously improving current processes as well as designing the processes for the future.
- To proactively manage continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes to ensure cost, quality and output targets are achieved.
- Identify and remove process bottlenecks through capacity planning. Design, development and maintenance of manufacturing processes based on Lean methodology.
- To ensure safe working practices are in place, documented and adhered to.
- Purchase order sign off, budget control and authorisation for engineering spend.
- Support New Product Introduction projects throughout the plant.
- Lead, mentor and coach the manufacturing process team.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting of KPI’s through process, quality and POR forums.
- Identify & manage CAPEX related projects.
Experienced and Requirements
- Degree in Engineering or HNC/HND. Lean or Six sigma training.
- 7+ years’ experience in an Automotive/Electronics manufacturing environment.
- Highly desirable – Strong technical knowledge of printed circuit board (SMT and PTH technologies) and electro-mechanical box level assembly processes and product flow. Proven experience in project management, working to milestones and deadlines.
- Previous experience with CAD, technical drawings and design specifications.
- Knowledge of structured development and improvement techniques such as DFM, PFMEA, Lean, Six-Sigma, SPC & 8D.
- Experience in using statistical packages such as Minitab in order to analyse data.
- Good Understanding of BOMs, ECNs, CAD data, technical & assembly drawings and circuit diagrams.
Do you have the skills and experience for this opportunity? Please contact Emma Godfrey or Jordan O'Neill, or apply now through the link.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.