- Identifying and recording process variation that could have potential effect on products and taking corrective and preventative actions working within a team environment to provide solutions
- Conduct and organise studies on new and existing equipment and analyse data for process improvements
- Deliver on process improvements through green belt projects
- Support the manufacturing scale-up of development batches, conduct technology transfer of new products to commercial manufacturing facilities, and implement cleaning verification/ validation of process equipment as needed, to the required cGMP and Health & Safety standards.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Chemical, Process, Product or related engineering discipline
- Experience as a process engineer working in a manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in technical process improvement and experience in Lean/Six Sigma methodology