Senior Process Engineer
Due to organic growth and promotions within their business, my client is seeking a Senior Process Engineer to join their established and very well respected manufacturing plant.
As a Senior Process Engineer you will be supporting the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes across the plant, including NPI. This is a consultative position, being an expert in your field, you will offer technical support and mentoring to a number of engineers within the business. This is a very varied role, working with multiple Project Managers, supporting a number of projects within the business.
For the right Senior Process Engineer my client offers a very competitive salary, company bonus, pension and life cover along with a plethora of additional benefits including flexible working hours.
The successful Senior Process Engineer must have the following skills. Only applicants with this experience can be considered.
- Expert knowledge of variable speed/frequency drives. You will have to know this type of product inside and out.
- Solid experience within a supporting role, detecting problems and offering solutions
- Previous experience with NPI, either within a Project manager capacity or very similar role
- Extensive experience within a manufacturing environment of electronics
- Demonstrate use of improvement techniques such as DFN,PFMEA, Lean,Six Sigma,SPC & 8D
- Adept with CAD, technical & assembly drawings and circuit diagrams
- Strong technical knowledge of SMT & PTH technologies
- Experience of using Minitab or similar statistical packages
Electro-mechanical, variable speed drives, variable frequency drives, CAD, technical engineer, technical consultant, AC convertor, DC convertor, electrical, NPI, process improvement, kaizen, SMT, PTH, Project Manager, dives, invertors