Opportunity to join an expanding organisation as a Process Engineer to assist with the development of new manufacturing processes for an innovative product range. The role will report in to an Engineering Manager and work as part of a team of Mechanical and Design Engineers. You will take a hands-on approach assist in the scale up of processes from R&D phase through to full scale manufacture and be involved in both the development of new solutions and the improvement of existing ones.
As the Process Engineer your duties will include:
- Taking a hands-on approach to process engineering
- Developing of solutions in line with industry best practice
- Undertaking prototype development work in-house utilsiing a range of CAD and CNC resources
- Working closely with suppliers for the development and installation of manufacturing equipment
- Travel to other sites within the company (UK and Europe) as required in-line with process development activities
To be a successful Process Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- An Engineering related degree (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Chemical, etc.)
- Experience of process development / manufacturing setup development within a highly-regulated industry
- A working knowledge of CAD and rapid prototyping (CNC, 3D printing) tools
- The ability to travel within the UK and Europe as required In line with business / development requirements
In return the Process Engineer will receive a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 + pension, bonus, etc.