Senior Process Engineer
An exciting role has arisen in Liverpool for a Senior Process Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturer.
This is a great opportunity for a diligent and technically competent individual to be involved in the generation and control of equipment Process and Instrumentation diagrams (P&ID), mechanical and process technical specifications for equipment design, manufacture and testing.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in the generation and understanding of P&IDs using 2D Autocad/Draftsight software.
- A strong understanding of thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and all common industrial equipment including, pumps, valves, filters utilised in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry including and not limited to API processing, Cleanroom technology, Occupational Exposure Limits (OEL), Containment Performance Testing (CPT) and FDA compliance.
- Diligent individual with strong organisational and communication skills and ability to be adaptable and make decisive contributions with in a professional environment.
- Great opportunity for global travel to support sales activities and gather the necessary process information for equipment design. Valid driving licence required.
- Direct responsibility for the generation of Process and Instrumentation Diagrams,
- Equipment test protocols and process equipment technical purchasing specifications.
- Contribute to the development of contract H&S assessments, Operating procedures and IQ/OQ documentation.
- Controlling all regulatory documentation for equipment process compliance inclusive of Operator Exposure, Air classification, FDA regulations, CIP & SIP regimes etc.
- Review of Client URS in order to develop a cost effective and efficient process system.
- Technical review of contract specification and equipment General arrangement drawings to ensure compliance with P&ID and client process requirements.
- Development of standard documentation to increase the efficiency of sales and preproduction activities.
- Qualified to Degree level in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. Exceptions may be made in certain circumstances where a candidate excels in other critical areas. 5 years experience in similar industrial sector