Kings Lynn, Wisbech, Spalding, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Lincolnshire.
Up £45,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
A Leading blue chip Multi Site FMCG manufacturer requires a CI/Process Improvement Engineer to join their site in the South East.
The successful Candidate will ideally have similar experience within a Process Engineering or Continuous Improvement role. Proactively planning, controlling and coordinating the Manufacturing Engineering activity within the site. A forward thinking individual with the ability to drive and influence change and implement new projects and processes.
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will be responsible for:
- Implementation of new or modified processes
- Working closely with Engineering teams providing technical support
- Leading and contributing to the development of Process Best Practices
- Monitoring and reporting Resource Efficiency data and trends
- Implementing modifications of existing equipment, tailored to specific needs or opportunities
- Securing optimal integration of Processes in terms of Gas/electricity/substations
- Provide Process Engineering support for capital projects
- Support and stand-in for production coordinators