Technologist II - Process Engineer
Catalent require a (Technologist II) development Process Engineer at our Swindon manufacturing site on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide technical expertise and project management skills to ensure that process scale up, demonstration and existing product development activities for products are completed in accordance with agreed timelines and in compliance with operations and customer requirements.
Our Mission is to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives.
- To contribute to initiatives for increasing quality, efficiency and understanding of the Product Development process.
- Represent Catalent Pharma Solutions at internal and client meetings ensuring effective communications through structured meetings and presentations where appropriate.
- To assist in creation of process design specifications and conduct appropriate studies to establish and demonstrate that the process meets its pre-determined processing specification.
- To assist with the design and execution of experimental protocols to maximise process understanding.
- Ensure new/existing equipment is capable, robust and safe, meeting the requirements of regulatory bodies.
- To maintain an awareness of new technologies being developed by our competitors
- To ensure that all manufacturing activities are carried out in accordance with current good manufacturing practice.
- To create and maintain all documentation (BMR’s, SOP’s. etc) to be relevant.
- Ensure that process documentation is to a high standard according to Catalent, client and regulatory requirements..
- To work in conjunction with Health and Safety, NPD and Operations management to ensure COSSH and risk assessments are completed for all new products entering process scale up.
- Ensure NPDM and operations are trained in the requirements of any new technology being introduced into manufacturing through appropriate training modules and hands on demonstration. To provide a primary contact for clients, ensuring regular project updates and ongoing customer satisfaction.
- To develop and use appropriate information systems to report project progress and performance and provide a mechanism for continuous improvement monitoring.
Why Work for Us:
Our Vision is to be the world’s most trusted, reliable and innovative drug development and delivery
partner by upholding the highest industry standards and exceeding customer expectations, while driving
strong, sustained growth for the company.
Competitive salary package + 24 days holiday + Contributory Pension