Senior Process Engineer (Cleanwater)
We are seeking a Process Engineer specialised in Cleanwater to join an established team in Warrington, on a permanent basis.
You will contribute to the growing UK market by providing technical expertise in specialist areas of engineering. To be involved in the implementation and delivery of leading edge programmes and projects.
- Assist in the technical leadership on projects in terms of developing and managing people and tasks, managing project budgets, scope and risk.
- Actively support, develop, train and provide guidance to staff within the process engineering group.
- Using appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
- Maintain communication and develop ongoing contacts with clients as required
- Organise tender documents, evaluate tenders and contracts.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering or other relevant subject.
- A Chartered member of a relevant engineering institution i.e. IChemE.
- Experience within the water industry is essential. We are keen to see applications from those with a cleanwater background.
- Strong Business Development skills to include an understanding of market demand and the ingredients of a successful bid, being a successful networker and having commercial activity.
- Must be able to meet tight time constraints, and willingness to work extended hours as required.
- Excellent business acumen in terms of marketing, performing to budget and recognising business opportunities.
- Experience in the management of staff and staff development.
- Ability to translate client requirements to project staff.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- A good client service focus.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task.