Process Engineer (Chemical)
Our respected Client has a requirement for a Process Engineer to join their manufacturing facility in Hampshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, reviewing and improving process systems to maintain plant safety and service performance while delivering savings.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Degree in Chemical or Process engineering discipline
- Extensive experience in chemical / petro-chemical industry.
- Awareness of the process safety and environmental impact of design ideas and the ability to design out risks.
- Knowledge of codes, standards and legal requirements pertinent to a top tier COMAH site.
- Experience in process hazard analysis techniques including HAZOP.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent maths, science, computer and organisational skills.
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Looking forward to hear from you!
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.