Process Engineers (3 locations)
We are passionate about providing our clients with sustainable solutions by constantly looking at challenges from a fresh angle. For us to continue maintaining our collaborative client relationships and further grow our capabilities, we are on the hunt for like-minded, forward-thinking individuals to add to our growing UK teams.
Mott MacDonald Bentley (MMB) is a leading player in the UK water sector. We are building a team to help support our clients and deliver the next stages of the AMP6 period. We are looking for proactive and ambitious engineers, up to a senior level, to join our successful design and build organisation. We are currently recruiting for our Leeds, Newport and Wrexham offices.
Our work with Yorkshire Water will help deliver £1billion of planned investment throughout the next asset management period, which runs from 2015-2020. This on-going relationship is built on our successful work with Yorkshire Water over the last 13 years. As part of the Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water (DCWW) capital delivery alliance, delivering a £170m/yr capital programme across the DCWW region.
You will provide specialist technical input into a broad cross-section of cutting-edge wastewater process engineering projects, from feasibility to detailed design. We can offer you an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in a highly supportive and collaborative environment, whilst you help to develop innovative solutions for our client.
• Significant technical wastewater process engineering experience (clean water treatment experience desirable)
• Relevant academic/professional qualifications (preferably Chartered or holding full membership of an appropriate professional body e.g. IChemE of CIWEM)
• Clean UK driving licence and be able to travel if required
• Demonstrable specialist experience in the following:
• Biological wastewater treatment
• Enhanced digestion of sewage sludge and sludge liquor treatment
• Odour assessment and odour treatment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Apply for Process Engineers (3 locations)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly