Process Engineers (3 locations)
We are passionate about providing our clients with sustainable solutions by constantly looking at challenges from a fresh angle. For us to continue maintaining our collaborative client relationships and further grow our capabilities, we are on the hunt for like-minded, forward-thinking individuals to add to our growing UK teams.
Mott MacDonald Bentley (MMB) is a leading player in the UK water sector. We are building a team to help support our clients and deliver the next stages of the AMP6 period. We are looking for proactive and ambitious engineers, up to a senior level, to join our successful design and build organisation. We are currently recruiting for our Leeds, Newport and Wrexham offices.
Our work with Yorkshire Water will help deliver £1billion of planned investment throughout the next asset management period, which runs from 2015-2020. This on-going relationship is built on our successful work with Yorkshire Water over the last 13 years. As part of the Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water (DCWW) capital delivery alliance, delivering a £170m/yr capital programme across the DCWW region.
You will provide specialist technical input into a broad cross-section of cutting-edge wastewater process engineering projects, from feasibility to detailed design. We can offer you an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in a highly supportive and collaborative environment, whilst you help to develop innovative solutions for our client.
• Significant technical wastewater process engineering experience (clean water treatment experience desirable)
• Relevant academic/professional qualifications (preferably Chartered or holding full membership of an appropriate professional body e.g. IChemE of CIWEM)
• Clean UK driving licence and be able to travel if required
• Demonstrable specialist experience in the following:
• Biological wastewater treatment
• Enhanced digestion of sewage sludge and sludge liquor treatment
• Odour assessment and odour treatment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.