Assembly Process Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Assembly Process Engineer - 49698 - Up to £20.84 Ltd Co - Automotive
An Assembly Process Engineer is required with experience product or process planning within the automotive sector based in Essex.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Basildon requires an Assembly Process Engineer to develop and install facilities to manufacture and assemble Powertrain to Global sites, determine optimum methods and facilities for the manufacture of engine components for engine plants worldwide in line with program cost and quality objectives and support cross-functional teams toward the improvement of equipment reliability and maintainability based on historical data.
The Assembly Process Engineer should have the following skills:
- Component Assembly Processes
- Component Testing and Diagnostics
- Machinery / Robotic Controls
- Instrumentation and Controls
- An understand of Engineering design and manufacturing
- Attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Computer literate (MS Office, 3D CAD)
- Keen to learn and work on own under pressure
- Data acquisition systems knowledge
- Automotive or other high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Product or process planning
- Quality Planning
- Product Design within the automotive sector
- An Engineering related first degree with a minimum pass grade or 2.2
- Consideration will be given to recently graduated applicants that can demonstrate an understanding of the above but have not yet been able to gain commercial experience.
In return for your experience as an Assembly Process Engineer this Basildon based automotive client can offer:
- A long term contract with a realistic chance for extension
- Contract rate of up to £20.84 per hour