Machining Process Engineer
4 days left
Machining Process Engineer - 49697 - Up to £20.84 Ltd Co - Automotive
A Machining Process Engineer is required with experience of product design within the automotive sector based in Essex.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Basildon requires a Machining Process Engineer to design, develop and install facilities to manufacture and assemble Powertrain to Global sites, support simultaneous engineering teams to drive cost reductions and continuous improvement and flexibility in manufacturing tools and processes, Support installation, commissioning and production launch at customer plants, support cross-functional teams toward the improvement of equipment reliability and maintainability based on historical data and to support introduction of new technologies into manufacturing processes.
The Machining Process Engineer should have the following skills:
- Component Machining Processes
- Machine Tooling and Gauging Techniques
- Machinery / Robotic Controls
- Instrumentation and Controls
- An understand of Engineering design and manufacturing
- Attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Computer literate (MS Office, 3D CAD)
- Keen to learn and work on own under pressure
- Data acquisition systems knowledge
- Automotive or other high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Product or process planning
- Quality Planning
- Product Design within the automotive sector
- An Engineering related first degree with a minimum pass grade or 2.2
In return for your experience as a Machining Process Engineer this Basildon based automotive client can offer:
- A long term contract with a realistic chance for extension
- Contract rate of up to £20.84 per hour
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259 - Tina.Field@jonlee.co.uk
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.