Nuclear Safety Engineer
Working in the teams of a specialist engineering office, you will be responsible for drawing up, drafting, and verifying dossiers, studies and safety standards related to all stages of a nuclear installation.
Your main activities will consist in:
- Drafting or updating safety standards
- Conducting risk analysis (risks related to criticality, activity release, earthquake, flooding, aircraft impact, etc.)
- Drafting safety cases for the safety authorities
- Conducting regulatory compliance analyses
- Participating in the production of safety studies as part of safety reviews
- Determining sizes of installations in collaboration with other BE engineers (civil, mechanical, process, etc.)
With an engineer Master degree or with 5 years’ higher education specializing in nuclear engineering, you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position. You have good interpersonal skills, a sense of initiative, and an ability to analyse and summarise.
- Nuclear standards and decrees relating to BNI’s.
- Experience in risk control / analysis
- The regulations associated with the different stages of a nuclear installation (design, commissioning, operation, decommissioning)
- Nuclear pressure equipment procedures knowledge is a plus
Fluent in English (minimum TOEIC score of 800), you have good written and verbal communication skills, are rigorous, independent and organized