Injection Moulding Process Engineer
This leading manufacturer of injection moulded products for the healthcare industry is currently seeking an Injection Moulding Process Engineer to focus on Process Optimisation and Validation.
Supporting the Engineering function the role will involve process development, process improvement, tool qualification, material sampling, and development functions. The aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of the customer with regards to manufacturing/production for consistent high quality production with a minimum of tooling and product issues.
As Process Engineer, your duties will include -
* Coordinating and overseeing the fabrication and qualification of new processes.
* Maintaining detailed progress reports (timelines) for the customer and for the Team Leader.
* Making every effort to ensure projects are delivered to the customer on time.
* Advanced troubleshooting when machine, tool process, or inter-related problems develop during production and/or development runs.
* Conduct sampling of moulds for requalification after repairs/revisions and submit parts for required inspections.
* Performing data analysis processes
* Assisting in Root cause Analysis of customer complaint and internal reject issues.
* Providing machine, process, and material expertise in the investigation, analysis, and preventative actions involving customer and internal expectations with regards to quality, delivery, and cost.
* Assisting in the training and development of technical associates in process excellence - including, but not limited to, classroom training, on the job training, and mentoring.
To be eligible for the role of Process Engineer, the ideal Candidate will
* Be an experienced Injection Moulding Process Engineer
* Have extensive experience within injection moulding, process control, machine capability, mould capability, material processing and auxiliary equipment operations in order to maximize customer value.
* Have a strong background with scientific injection moulding
* Be willing to travel.
* Hold an industry recognised qualification in Process Optimisation (ie G&A, PTL, BPTA, etc) - See more at: https://asc-connections.com/jobs/north-east/injection-moulding-process-engineer/4359#sthash.TDIXBWm2.dpuf