Manufacturing Process Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity with a leading manufacturing organisation exists for a skilled individual to review sterilisation production processes and assist with the provision of the production process to ensure consistent achievement of manufacturing performance.
The Manufacturing Process Engineer's key responsibilities and duties will include:
* Continually reviewing all manufacturing processes with the aim of improving performance, productivity and yield.
* Liaising with all relevant departments on the transfer of new products into manufacturing and ensure that all the appropriate specifications and packaging materials are available.
* Taking ownership of root cause analysis, identification and resolution of NCR occurrences within sterilisation work centre
* Reviewing production planning schedule to ensure adequate hours are available and monitor schedule on an ongoing basis.
* Providing clear plans for continuous improvement of process and equipment efficiency and effectiveness
* Validating equipment and processes within manufacturing.
* Assisting R&D in development of new processes equipment and products to ensure fit for purpose.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Minimum HND or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline.
* Relevant previous experience in a high quality manufacturing environment.
* Previous experience in EtO sterilisation processes and relevant applicable regulatory requirements (desirable)
* Knowledge of process engineering and process maintenance.
* Ability to work on own initiative. Can take a problem, analyse it and put an action plan in place.
* Problem solving and analytic skills.
* Ability to work with minimum supervision.
* Proven project management experience.
* Knowledge and ability to demonstrate use of Lean techniques and methodology. 5S, SMED, VSM etc.
* Excellent communicator across all media.
* Thorough knowledge of FMEA and DOE processes.