Senior Process Engineer
We are working with a leading specialist environmental water and wastewater contractor. Specialising in water & wastewater treatment design, construction & operation along with mechanical and electrical installation, upgrade and maintenance services.
An opportunity is available for an experienced Senior Process Engineer to join a leading specialist contractor that is growing their water and wastewater team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform preliminary design of water / wastewater treatment plants based on given data and achieve the desired treatment criteria.
• Involvement in the application (and recommendation) of the right process for particular site.
• Development and adoption of standards in design to streamline engineering tasks
• Assisting the Estimating Department in building up the cost and manage the vendors
• Develop drawings of equipment and plant layouts as requested
• Develop PFDs (Process Flow Diagrams) and P&IDs (Process & instrumentation Drawings)
• Develop and present technical presentations/method statement on in-house projects to promote Company water & wastewater capabilities for client meetings.
• Occasional travel to project sites to provide expertise during start-up, commissioning and/or for troubleshooting at existing plants
• Other duties as specified by the senior management
Working in their dynamic office as Senior Process Design Engineer (Water & Wastewater Treatment), they will mainly be in charge of process selection, application engineering/proposal support. Development of the whole cycle of the treatment process from the concept to the detailed design stage. Support the Project Manager and other engineering aspects of the project and ensure client satisfaction.
Essential Experience :
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Process / Environmental Engineering
• 10 years of experience in water / wastewater process engineering
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to work on multiple assignments
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel
• For water Projects, candidates must have previous UK water experience.